I'd love to hear how you did, in fact, it would make my day! So make sure to tell me in the comment section below and you'll be hearing from me.
If you're struggling with finding a balance with nutrition and fitness and are trying to lose weight, my $25 meal and fitness plans are worth doing. I've taken my 10 years of experience with my own personal weight loss journey and added fitness theory and fitness instructor education, plus a ton of research to design a fitness plan that works. We've put it to the test literally, by running test groups to ensure it works.
The following list shows you how well the Skinny Dip Series Meal and Fitness plans work:
- EVERYONE in our test groups lost weight and averaged about 5-7 lbs per week, depending on the amount they needed to lose.
- EVERYONE loved the food, found the recipes easy to make, and felt satisfied. It's great when you can say you're not going hungry when you're trying to lose weight!
- EVERYONE who enjoys a glass of wine or a beer now and then, was thrilled to be allowed such a luxury and still lose weight.
- EVERYONE gained strength and improved their fitness levels by following the workout routines that were part of the fitness plan.
- EVERYONE who had special events that ended up in a cheat meal, stayed on track the rest of the time and still lost weight!
- EVERYONE who had been stuck and unable to effectively lose weight, LOST AT LEAST 5 POUNDS PER WEEK! (This was in a group that had 15+ pounds to lose)
So do you know what that means? It means IT WORKS! What do you have to lose by trying it aside from the weight you've wanted to get rid of for a long time?
Since I know you're busy, I've even made you a shopping list so that you can get started ASAP!
Click here to get your INSTANT DOWNLOAD (PDF file) to put on all your devices right now and begin your journey to a healthier you.