Today was the first day for the Skinny Dip 1.0 test group. So far, so good.
This is where we put the plan to the test, work out the bugs, and make sure everything is functional.
Here's how it's going so far:
* Cost for food is on par with our usual grocery budget.
* Shopping list is accurate and a major time-saver.
* Recipes are easy to make.
* Notes for planning ahead improve organization.
* Today's workout was easy to follow and very effective.
* Meals are delicious and satisfying.
I also managed to format the shopping list so that it fits on one page. :)
I'd say it's been a pretty good day.
Skinny Dip is proving to make getting healthy as easy as possible. And just for the record, the food is passing the picky-eater test! The whole family will enjoy it.
Get the heads up as soon as Skinny Dip is available. Sign up here: